27 January 2009

Half way done!!!!

With this god-forsaken accounting class. I turned in ALL of my homework today and it was done early... well relatively early.

See it is all due Tuesday night at midnight (11:59pm technically) EST. Well since I am NOT on the East coast it is really due at 9pm... usually I have it in by 10 my time, and have never gotten marked down for it but one of these days my prof will be in a bad mood while grading and mark me down I just know it.

Anyway off of that tangent and back to the point. I got home from work at 4:15 and had all 3 of my assignments turned in by 6:15. That means I got to eat dinner on time and not in my homework room.

Speaking of which, I am thinking about putting Annabelle's play pen up in that room so she can spend more time with me. I feel bad being home and not in the same room as her since she is way more active around people than by herself in the dark... even though she is nocturnal... weird... i don't know... don't ask.

Anyway its time to watch AC360 and to try and sleep... but im not going to try too hard cause if its not going to happen its not going to happen!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

I think Annabelle would love to have her play pen set up in the hw room so she can spend that extra time with you!!
Glad to hear you got your hw done early, and I hope that you managed to get some sleep last night!
Also, I gave you an award on my blog, go check it out! :)