15 January 2009

But I love him!!!!

And I don't even know him.  His name is Buddy, he is 2, and he lives in Everett. If you read about 3 posts back I think I mentioned him, and how he was for sale. But then the next day after I slept on my almopst irrational decision, he was gone, and I was upset but figured he had found a good home! But I'm not going to lie, I have searched for him every day since then JUST in case. And a few days ago I thought about giving up, but I hadn't, and so I searched AGAIN tonight and I found him!!!!!

I still have the same dilema as before though.... That would be the current baby that I am in love with... Annabelle... she is my baby and she does NOT share me at all...not with my mom, not with friends, not with my laptop, not with my homework... not with anything...

I'm sure she can get over the jealousy... and that I can love them both... but there is another tiny little problem... SHE is a GIRL, and well Buddy, HE is a BOY... I know its kind of mind boggling... but try and keep it straight. I DO NOT want babies, he comes with his own cage, and she has hers, but they can't run around together... and thats kind of sad...

but I love him... and I love her...

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Oh the dilemmas of your chin and your chin :) hee hee heee!

What to do, what to do... well if you get him they could have supervised play time every now and then right? I don't know though chinchilla's might be exceptionally quick at getting busy and making babies... and then you would have a ridiculous amount of chins running around. Which could be very cute... but then you would be the crazy chinchilla lady...
Or you could sell their offspring... I'm sure their babies would be frackin adorable!

Good luck!