20 January 2009

My relationship with accounting....

There is a reason that I am NOT an accountant... that being I HATE accounting. I don't understand it and the more I read about it the less I understand... this leads me to my current state... Tuesday night at 7:15pm sitting at my computer tired as all get out because I was at work at 7:15am for inventory... trying to understand these god-forsaken assignments that are due in 1 hour and 45 minutes (EEEKS!!!)

Considering I got home from work about 3 hours ago and I haven't taken any breaks (aka me wandering through the house because I want something else to do) and I finished my weekly assignment and this weeks section of the final project I'm not doing so bad. BUT I still have a 3 page paper to write about the differences between GAAP and IFRS standards and justify why we should all use the same standards... you confused yet... cause I still am.
Oi... I should get back to the books and quit my blabbering on here... as soon as this class is done (4 more weeks) I am going to be the happiest camper ever! AND I just checked... its the only accounting class in my program!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Princess said...

4 More weeks, and then no more accounting!! Sounds like a good deal! I'm excited for you to be finished and to be less stressed :)

Good luck--I don't get it either!!

The Princess said...

PS....I just noticed your new header!! I literally laughed out loud... but my booty is still in check!