10 February 2009

The light at the end of the tunnel...


... well it's not so much a tunnel as a culvert running underneath some railroad tracks... and yes it took my little brother about 10 minutes to convince me not to crawl through it... and I am also aware that my little brother is not so little... but here he looks little because he's all ducked down trying not to fall on his behind... what you can't tell from the picture is that he is actually on a ridiculously steep rock face... I was also on said rock's face so the angles are all weird... BUT you have to walk down it to get to the beach... That's right... i'm such a great big sister... I made him go to my favorite beach in Bellingham in the middle of October... but don't worry afterwards I took him to Boundary Bay so we could enjoy some delicious Scotch Ale... oh and food.
But back to the point... light at the end of the tunnel.. or culvert... or whatever... 1 more week of this god-for-saken accounting class... then I am done with accounting for the remainder of the program!!!! Let me just say... that amidst all of the other crap i have had going through my head in the past week accounting has not been the first thing on my mind... I still have an assignment to turn in from last week (which ended an hour ago) but i'll do that on my day off tomorrow. I searched for this 1 statistic for 2 hours tonight and couldn't find it... I got so frustrated I had to quit and i'll try again in the morning....

Anyway I am off to eat dinner since I haven't done that yet!

No comments: