28 May 2009

I took one for the team...

and am horribly sunburned... but my garden is 95% weed free... This is the only corner left to clean up... I just couldn't stay in the sun knowing i wqas burning anymore...
I had only been out there for 4 hours today on top of my 4 hours on Monday. I am so glad the weather is finally nice.
And I planted my "vegetable" garden. Really, the area that it is planted in has been our veggie garden for as long as I can remember living in this house, but my parents quit planting in it maybe 5 years ago or so... we still have strawberries, blueberries and raspberries that grow in it...

and this year i decided i would add to it.

Really it is just a bunch of peppers, some tomotoes, and some onions...
I am referring to it as my salsa garden... hopefully I don't kill it!!!!

2 comments:

gMarie said...

did you remember cilantro? You'll need that for salsa. Enjoy. g

Laura said...

I did remember cilantro thanks!