Hooray for cute little girlie things!!!! They are the best.. but make sure you warn him, little girls can be great.... but they are keep your hands full!! Congrats to your Brother and Sis-in-law
My name is Laura. I am getting my MBA in international business and working full time. I work at T-Mobile and sell phones. I have a chinchilla, her name is Annabelle. I love photography and taking pictures. I also like printing and framing them. Really that's most of what I do with my free time. I love the sunshine and going to the beach in the rain. I like trains and train tracks, its a weird thing don't ask.
1 comment:
Hooray for cute little girlie things!!!! They are the best.. but make sure you warn him, little girls can be great.... but they are keep your hands full!!
Congrats to your Brother and Sis-in-law
Post a Comment