12 May 2009
Crazy days....
I've been busy. lots of life, lots of school, lots of work. Nothing really new to speak of.
The Skagit valley tulip festival happens every spring. It's like the beginning of "photo season" for me. It means the weather is getting nicer and im not going to have to bundle up for my ventures with my camera. I went up to the fields with my friend D from work... he's my photography buddy. We had a relaxed day of wandering through fields and enjoying the sites. Its a gorgeous area and as many times as i have driven through there it is probably still one of my favorite stretches of the highway to drive. This was my favorite flower, while there were akward comments made about it while D and I were completely obsessed with it, i loved how it is half yellow half red and it is divided perfectly down the middle. It is like it was painted that way. I love nature and I love just being able to take some time out of all the hectic aspects of life stop and enjoy the sights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment