Last Wednesday it was gorgeous outside so I went to the Ballard Locks and took some pictures. I found a really cool tree/bush/shrub and I liked the texture.
23 February 2009
I never thought...
That I would love classes that didn't involve math as much as it turns out that I do. Funny since PoliSci involved no math, lots of research, lots of papers and lots of opinions. I am taking Strategic Human Resources right now and it is such a relief to not be searching for answers in books and to have freedom in my papers and ability to be opinionated.
Last Wednesday it was gorgeous outside so I went to the Ballard Locks and took some pictures. I found a really cool tree/bush/shrub and I liked the texture.
Last Wednesday it was gorgeous outside so I went to the Ballard Locks and took some pictures. I found a really cool tree/bush/shrub and I liked the texture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the texture too... and sheila seems very happy right now gazing at me as I am looking at it... I think I am sitting with the computer at just the right angle that she could see the pic, so she must like the texture too :)
Post a Comment