11 March 2009

Exciting news!!!!!



That's my older brother... I guess you could call him my big brother but I never call him that... weird since I call my younger brother my little brother... anyway... that is my older brother and his wife.

They live in Texas... not by choice... he's in the Air Force and he got stationed in Wichita Falls... the best part of the town, other than them, is this amazing greek restaurant... don't ask... but it's amazing.

ANYWAY... they called tonight and they are going to have a baby!!!! I'm going to be an Aunt!!! I get to play with a baby!!! lol... i'm excited!

2 comments:

The Princess said...

congrats....but dont get too excited until you knows where you'll be sleeping! lol

Anonymous said...

So does that eman you're finally ready to let me teach you to knit? Oh the fun :) g

ps - I'm ready for my crackberry.