04 December 2008

2008 has been a learning experience...

Well I guess it is really more of what I have learned in the last 7 weeks. I thought i was having a good year, I was having a good year, I still AM having a good year. But in these last 7 weeks I have definitely learened that is CAN happen to you... what exactly can happen to you? Anything, either to you or someone you know... at this point in time nothing surprises me anymore and when i get phone calls or e-mails, i'm not surprised when they have "news" in them. Whether it be good or bad, it CAN happen to you, death, illness, accidents, whatever it may be.

Long story short and without too much detail because i'm pretty sure if you are reading this you know me and you know what my last 7 weeks have been like.


Don't take anything for granted.

It's the little things in life that make things great, take time to appreciate them.

Tell those you care about that just how much they mean to you.

Keep in touch with friends, you never know when they might be gone.

Appreciate life and how good you have it.

Realize that no matter how much your life may seem to suck, it could almost always be worse.

Most of all, just be happy, its a great day, and its a great day to be alive!!!



So get off your behind and go to the nearest loved one that you can find, wrap your arms around them and tell them you love them, because you never know when that will be the last time you get to do that!




1 comment:

The Princess said...

So wise... and you're not even that old! Well I suppose you are almost a quarter of a century ;)

Love you!! This is me wrapping my arms around you!!!! :D