10 December 2008

I'm going to be...

... one of those people... who is completely obssesed with some animal and all they do is have a bunch of them and talk about them and buy them things.  So I have Annabelle... my chinchilla... and she is 2 and I always said that I would get her a freind when she was 2... and now I want to... but I won't buy from the pet store and breeders are hard to find in Washington.  However, the one breeder I know of has babies and I'm tempted to get one.  

But then when I search on craigslist there are some there that need good homes.  The only problem with the ones on craigslist is that they are boys and Annabelle is a girl and I don't want babies, I want A baby, one that will start in AB's old cage and then they can get to know each other from across the room and then live together.  

But Buddy is just so cute! And he comes with a cage and he could live across from AB and they can be friends from afar.  Or I can get a baby boy that can be friends with Buddy and a baby girl to be friends with AB!!!!  Not at the same time because I don't want the babies having babies...

The other problem is that I don't know if AB can share me.  She's very territorial and doesn't like people near me, how would she act if I was holding a chin that wasn't her?!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

She would bark! lol

I love miss belly! And I'm glad that they finally know what is going on inside your belly!
ttys
-k