21 November 2008

Sometimes you just have to jump in...


... and I did!  While I would rather be jumping into a freezing cold lake on a boiling hot day, it was none of that.  Today was far from boiling hot, and I was jumping into school and not a lake.  

I love school, I love learning, but I HATE group projects! Low and behold my second class is based solely on this group project.  It is going to be fun because it is a business simulation, but still, I don't want to do it.  So I took 6 hours of my day off this week and spent it solely on making this weeks group assignment entirely too easy on the rest of my team.  They have to answer 3 multiple choice questions.  Then I'll take their answers average them out and ta-da... we have our business!!!  I just hope it works out!

On another note it's ALMOST Thanksgiving and I am definitly ready for some good food!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

It will work out perfectly... so long as your group isn't too dull. lol But you are sharp as a tack! So I know you'll get through this class no prob.. It just may be a little frustrating at times. Good luck this term