do you maybe enter the SKU # for an item that needs adjustments made? NO description needed right?
You would think it would appear more complex from what you are always telling me about your idiot co workers, but no it is simple, and they are just idiots!
lol....good luck with that! Hopefully you just won't be dealing with it for much longer :D
My name is Laura. I am getting my MBA in international business and working full time. I work at T-Mobile and sell phones. I have a chinchilla, her name is Annabelle. I love photography and taking pictures. I also like printing and framing them. Really that's most of what I do with my free time. I love the sunshine and going to the beach in the rain. I like trains and train tracks, its a weird thing don't ask.
1 comment:
do you maybe enter the SKU # for an item that needs adjustments made? NO description needed right?
You would think it would appear more complex from what you are always telling me about your idiot co workers, but no it is simple, and they are just idiots!
lol....good luck with that! Hopefully you just won't be dealing with it for much longer :D
Post a Comment