18 July 2009

And now I'm 25....

It was a good day with some hard moments but a good day overall. I started getting birthday messages around midnight when I was going to sleep and woke up with more on my phone when I woke up. One was from Krystle that sent me to her blog. I followed her instructions with some exceptions, I had a dentist appointment in the morning and now way was I going to the dentist in my "comfy" clothes. So I got dressed for the day and headed out...



I visited the dentist and got an A+ on my teeth, got my morning coffee and then was off to Edmonds. Having never been to the bakery there before, I followed the directions including the fountain



and then across the street form the movie theater



That is where my birthday surprise was!!!




That would be 25 maple bars for my 25th birthday!!!!! The best ever since maple bars are my favorite baked good (no i don't like cake or pie or brownies... i know its weird). And in case you were wondering, I had to park down the street and around the corner. The box barely fitout the bakery door and got REALLY heavy by the time I got back to my truck!

It was foggy wednesday morning but I headed to the beach anyway because the fog can provide for some good shots. I took a few but I really had to go potty so I didn't stay long.



On my way home I got a call from my mama and she was trying to get me to go visit her in Seattle for lunch so I could be with her for my moment of birth burthday hugs (its either 1:04 or 1:07 she was born on one and I was the other and we never remember which it is!!!) I told her it was a long drive and I didn't want to do it and that I had been out all morning and I wanted to relax. I went home, dropped off the baked goods (which had made my truck smell REALLY good) and then headed down to Seattle to surprise her. I had planned it out so that I would be on the elevator to her office at 1:04 so her call wouldn't come through and then I would walk into her office at 1:06 so I could get my hug by 1:07... it worked out perfectly!!!

SO I surprised her and then headed out to St. Ed's (one of my favorite parks) to enjoy the sun and just spend some time alone. I sat there for about 2 hours before I headed to meet up with my friend Daniel. His brother had the same birthday as me but tragically passed away last October. We went and visited him at his resting place and had a mellow hour while we talked about him and his short life (he would have been 22).

I then headed home and out to dinner with my mama and dad. We had a good dinner and talked which was nice because I don't get much alone time with them and their undivided attention.

I then headed out with some friend for some drinks.

Overall it was a relaxing day and I really enjoyed it!!!!

3 comments:

gMarie said...

You are such a good kid. Proud to know you and call you "daughter." g

The Princess said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day, and that you enjoyed your birthday surprise... now here is a message from little dan, who is dying to type!


xxxxxxnmn m,,,j,pppmkhhkm hkiikiylllkjh8ouoooookkkkkkkk''''ppppjjjjfffpppppxxxxxx;;;;;;;jjjjjxxxxvvvbbbbbbbuuuuttrr9mmjhhuuugbccxxcccccccvjmmjjbghghggvrggggyhyhh77jj8iii

the end :)

The Princess said...

you know what I just noticed?! You are wearing the same shirt in this bday pic of you as you were wearing in the picture of you that I have on my blog from your bday! How great is that?!