So as usual on my days off I went to run some errands. My last stop was at Target and it was just going to be a quick in and out trip. I got what I needed and was headed for the checkout when what did I see? Clearance!!! Not only was it clearance but it was furniture on clearance!!!
Now not that I need more furniture but out of curiosity I stopped to look at the cute little end tables with their little red markdown labels. And not that I needed new end tables but the thought of replacing my bedside tables crossed my mind the other day and again out of curiosity I read the little red markdown label... $10.04... yes $10.04!!!

2 of them happened to find their way into my cart... weird...
So what was meant to be a quick stop to pick up some face wash and shampoo ended up being face wash, shampoo, and 2 new bed side tables... this is why shopping is dangerous!!!

1 comment:
tee hee.. I love finding excellent buys like that. I can't even enter a target at this point in my life for fear of getting too carried away, and not being able to afford other necessities in life!
Glad you found those great little bed side tables though, what a steal!
Post a Comment