14 December 2009

I went to Texas again...

... and i have to say.. i don't really care for the state but I LOVE going there.... really I just love being around my family and am thankful that my brother and I get along well enough for him to want me to visit whenever and as often as I can... I just always hate when it comes time to leave and he apologizes that we didn't spend more time together and I apologize that I couldn't stay for longer...

This time I was down there to meet my niece. I made the trip the last half of the first week that my brother had to go back to work (he started work again on Monday and I came in on Wednesday). Turns out it was a good time to go visit because my SIL was getting a bit overwhelmed and needed an extra hand. I spent most of the trip with the little one laying on me and sleeping, which I had no problem with because it meant that I got to spend my vacation completely relaxing... even got to work on some knitting!!!

Here she is sleeping...



Seriously love her and can't wait for them to come home for Christmas in a week!!!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Freaking adorable... so glad that you are getting to spend more time with her for the Holidays!